Welcome to Clark & Associates Dentistry
At Clark & Associates Dentistry, we welcome children with warm smiles and care for them as family. We want each child, and the parents, to feel at home and enjoy their visits!
Our pediatric dentists — Dr. Holly, Dr. Morgan, Dr. Kate, and Dr. Ken — are experienced professionals, with specialized advanced training in caring for children’s oral health. The doctors, along with our amazing team, are also kind, compassionate, and patient. We take time to connect with each child in a non-threatening manner, to build trust and friendships.
Our practice welcomes infants through teens, including children with special needs, and offers comprehensive pediatric dentistry, including:
- Dental exams, cleanings, silver diamine fluoride, and preventive care
- Extractions, pulpotomy/pulpectomy (children’s root canal therapy), and treatment for dental abscesses
- Space maintenance, orthodontics, sports dentistry, and mouthguards for teeth grinding
- Care for children’s dental emergencies and hospital dentistry
- Advanced dental technology for detailed diagnosis, treatment planning, and treatment
- Nitrous oxide (laughing gas) and safe sedation options for anxiety-free procedures
Our doctors and team look forward to welcoming your young family members and you to our dental care family. Working together, we will start your child on the path to a lifetime of oral health, with a passion for maintaining their healthy smiles as adults!
Please contact our Indianapolis, IN pediatric dentistry office, which serves Greenwood, Franklin, and surrounding communities, to schedule your child’s next (or first) dental appointment. We can’t wait to meet you and your family. Request an appointment today!