Meet Dr. Morgan Williams
Morgan Williams, DMD, MSD
Dr. Morgan grew up in Fort Wayne and loved dentistry from an early age. After spending a lot of time in the dental environment as a child, she started dental assisting while in high school.
After graduation, she attended Purdue University where she completed her Bachelor of Science in pre-professional health sciences. Then she moved south to attend the University of Louisville School of Dentistry, when she obtained her Doctorate of Dental Medicine. While in dental school, her passion for pediatric dentistry blossomed.
Following her time in Louisville, Dr. Morgan moved to Ohio to complete a one-year residency in advanced general dentistry. She focused the majority of her residency time on seeing children. After finishing the AGD residency, Dr. Morgan moved back to the great state of Indiana for her two-year residency in pediatric dentistry at Riley Hospital for Children. While at Riley, she earned her Master of Science in dentistry in pediatric dentistry, as well as a minor in child psychology.
Dr. Morgan believes in treating each child as she would her own family. She loves working with kids and the fun environment she gets to work in each day!
Outside of work, Dr. Morgan enjoys spending time with her family, cooking, reading, exercising, and traveling. She has a goal to visit all 50 states as well as all seven continents.
- Bachelor of Science in pre-professional health sciences – Purdue University
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine – University of Louisville
- Pediatric dentistry residency, Master Science in dentistry, in pediatric dentistry with a minor in child psychology – Riley Hospital for Children
- Board certified – American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Indiana Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Indiana Dental Association
- Indianapolis District Dental Society
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Certification – American Heart Association
- CPR/AED Certification – American Heart Association